Monday, August 18, 2008

Remembering our Dear Friend

GRAHAM SCOTT RAFF



One of our dearest of friends Graham, is gone. Graham had the ability to make you smile whether you wanted to or not. I heard from a lifelong friend of his, that he can't even remember what color Graham's eyes were because he was so focused on his teeth....Graham smiled all the time! Graham had lived so much life in his short time.....he lived for the moment and enjoyed every minute of it.

I remember Graham coming over to the house the night before he was going sky diving (which was a regular occurrence for him) and asked if Dallas and I would like to go........which, neither of us did however, somehow I wish that I could enjoy that fearless life he had. Graham was not afraid to live life and in his 31 years here with his friends and family, trust me....he enjoyed life.

Graham did so much for so many people and would stop everything to help if you needed it. In my 5 years in Austin, Graham has moved my things 3 times. Like I said, anything for anyone.....moving is not fun!

I will miss our dear friend.

We love you Graham Cracker!!!!

0 comments: