Monday, October 20, 2008

Our New Pet








What an interesting evening.....Kaitlyn as calm as she could be said, "mommy, there is an owl in the other room." As I would assume most parents would, first, your child knowing what an owl is at 3 and second telling you there was one in your other room was to me.....far fetched. Once Kaitlyn grabbed my arm and told me to come and see this owl.....obviously I did not have a choice. Well, as she pointed to the exposed beams in the living room ceiling....there hung an owl upside down with it's beady eyes glaring at us. I grabbed my little dog as quickly as I could and told Kaitlyn to get back. I shut us off into the office and called 3-1-1.
THANKS FOR THE HELP COA!!!!
They told me to get a broom..................sounds like "the witch is in!"


1 comments:

Sarah said...

That has got to be one of the craziest things I've ever heard!! I love the way his eyes show up in the pics! So cool! Time to get some chimney screens!!