Monday, February 22, 2010

Kaitlyn's Style

Kaitlyn's Room

I come home from work one day and Kaitlyn says, "Mommy, mommy, I cleaned up my room...you are going to be so happy!" I hope you all get the key words "you are going to be so happy". I get to her room and she has every stuffed animal out, every baby doll, every barbie, and every toy you can imagine....BUT organized. As I look at her room, I decide right then and there I am such a fuddy duddy. She has taken it upon herself to show me that kids will be kids. She truely thought that dragging out everything and placing it all in a line will make me happy. Although she has pulled out all stops, she has shown me that I need to take more time to realize she is 5.................AND, she did it in an organized way, so I have to applaud that!


Kaitlyn's barbie house: everything you can imagine that work's with the house Kaitlyn has pulled over to play with. Not only has she pulled out every toy but, she has them organized.




Every baby, stuffed animal, doll, pillow & santa have been lined up along her bed so she can "see" them. Check out my stuffed animal "molly" and Kaitlyn's hello kittly hangin' in the stroller waiting for a ride.



This is Kaitlyns room........per Mommy standard.



0 comments: