Monday, April 19, 2010

My Brother Russ, San Antonio & Texas Roadhouse

Kaitlyn & I drove to San Antonio to meet my brother for lunch.......needless to say, I have not a clue about anything in San Antonio, except the Riverwalk and what is on it. So as we are about to walk out the door, my brother from Charlotte, North Carolina tells me..."you know that there's some sort of huge festival going on and it's going to be really hard to find a place on the Riverwalk to eat....(you know in that man's voice--you know what I'm talking about).....well, I hadn't the slightest............so, we planned on driving to SA and figure it out from there.

I really thought about this...I thought, this is not that big of a deal...we've had crowds before so, I called Rainforest Cafe' to see if we can make a reservation. YEAH, RIGHT! 2 1/2 wait. I know Russ has been to SA before BUT, he has not eaten at the Rainforest Cafe' (at least not with me & Kaitlyn) and Kaitlyn loves it there.........I contemplated, I contemplated, and after 45 min. of driving to meet my brother for lunch.......I know my brother Russ, he would have killed me!

Plan B: drive til' we meet in the middle (he was driving from nowhere'sville about an 1 1/2 north of San Antonio).............and of course, this was his idea.
So, long story short. I get to see my beloved brother, and we eat at: drum roll please................
Texas Roadhouse ....are you kidding me?
I love you Russ!
Sissy Rat trying to make it simple













0 comments: