Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is a wonderful day

Sometimes I realize I am stressed out.....and sometimes, I realize somehow I take it out on the one's I love the most. So call today a stress free day.............

I am happy that I can look forward to seeing my mom & dad
I am happy I get to read the Bible to my child every night before she goes to sleep (thank you mom)
I am happy that my brother that lives in South Carolina is in San Antonio until next Saturday, so I get to see him, hopefully
I am happy that my mom is my best friend in this whole entire world
I am happy that my youngest brother is building a fish pond in his front yard, that he thinks is awesome - because my great aunt had one and I thought it was the most amazing thing ever and I still remember her with Russ & I out there
I am so happy that my Dad is the coolest person I know and I miss him every day but, I know he is just around the corner
I am happy that my very best friends are not needy
I am happy that I still get to look forward to a future at the age of 35
I am happy that my grandparents would be proud of me

and most of all...........I am so happy that I am a "flower mom"......that is what Kaitlyn told me today. I hope that means I am doing a good job!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

And I am happy that I know you & we both know that it's always going to be OK!
I love you!