Friday, August 20, 2010

Summitt Elementary


GOING PUBLIC.....Summitt Elementary
GO EAGLES!!!
Yesterday was Kailtyn's "meet the teacher" day. How exciting.....not only was "I" a nervous wreck, Kaityln walked into Summitt like she knew where she was going.....OHHH BOY!!!
Kaitlyn has been introduced to several different "learning" establishments since she was born. We our proud of the decisions we have made for her in the early education department. I was the hesitant one in putting Kaitlyn in public school (which is what I attended myself and my parents so kindly reminded me) however, the second I met Ms. Brannies, Kaitlyn's Kindergarten teacher................I WAS MORE EXCITED THAN KAITLYN!!!!!


We are so proud of her and can't wait to see her grow into the most amazing girl we could have ever asked for.
WE LOVE YOU & ARE SO PROUD OF YOU PUNKIN' NOODLE!!

0 comments: