Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chanda and John's Wedding Weekend

Chanda and John Teas
Septemember 13, 2008








The happy couple

The beautiful Bride Chanda





Jenny's Weeeeeevvvveeeeee..........you have to know us to know us........





I'll take one of you if you take one of me.......I wonder how mine turned out????




Not sure if Jill is Rockin' hard or hookin' horns........





Three Amigos


Jess & Me



Black Sheep---Like I said, You have to know us, to know us.....I love each one of these girls so much................






Jill and Tara



Chanda, Lori, good witch, and bad witch




(don't you think the witches should have been switched....switched---hee hee)

1 comments:

Samantha said...

It looks like you had such a BLAAASSTTT!! There's nothin' like hangin' out with women you can be yourself around!! FUNNN!!!

I'm sure YOU were the LIFE of the party! :)

I thought the "Good & Bad Witch" pics said "Good & Bad Bitch!!" heeeheee