Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Mysterious" Kaitlyn

Today, Kaitlyn and I had another mommy/daughter day. We went to Luby's for lunch and then went to get mani/pedi's. It was so nice and fun......

So, we get home and Kaitlyn knocks on the wall and runs to me and says, "Mommy, someone is at the door." Of course I knew it was her knock so I went with it....I said, "Should we go answer the door and find out who it is?" She said, no.....come on let's hide. So, we ran to the back bedroom and hid in the bathtub. I asked her, should we go answer the door? and she said, "no, mommy, this is mysterious!"

I love that my little girl has found life to be "mysterious". I hope it never stops and she enjoys the ride the whole way through........I know that her Nana & Grandpa really want her to be close to them, but since she is not, I have to say.....I think they have a huge part in her life and how she thinks life to be "mysterious". She pretends all the time with Nana and Grandpa in mind, and most of the time we are pretending we are on a plane going to their house. I am so proud of Kaitlyn and her imagination and I know they are too.

1 comments:

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.