Friday, September 26, 2008

Officially Spoiled

The great thing is.....Kaitlyn has a new outfit, hair ties and clips......
So, today on our way home after picking the "spoiled" one up from school, she told me---key word, "told" me that there is going to be a box at the front door for her. I proceeded to let her know that she doesn't just get boxes left at the front door for her on a regular basis. As confidently as she could possibly be, she said, "well, there will be one there today." I explained to her I did not want her feelings to get hurt if there was not a package, so I told her "there would not be one."
Well, little did I know.....the "spoiled" one showed me. We pull in the drive and got out of the car. She ran to the front door and brought me a box........what in the world........NANA????? I knew Nana was getting her this button dress, like Kaitlyn's cousin, but boy, did I feel like the jellyfish today.
So, here you go Nana, here is her button dress however, she will not put the blouse on. By the way it is really cute. It has buttons on the sleeves.







0 comments: